Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thanks A Bunch!

Dear Mindy,
Thank you so much for everything you have done. Thank you for welcoming me to your dance studio. It made me feel so special when you did that. Thank you for helping me become a better dancer and person (all around). Thank you for teaching me so many wonderful and important things about life and inspiring me to be responsible, kind, and outgoing person. You truly and honestly are a great dance teacher and I will never forget the memories that I created while dancing at your amazing studio with you.

Thanks a Bunch,
Annie

(12 yrs. old)

1 comment:

Mindy Love Watkins and Love to Dance, Inc. said...

Annie, Thank You! We will miss you very much while you are in Switzerland and I enjoyed every second we spent together. We will always be your dance family.

Love,
Mindy